My husband and I enjoyed a fabulous weekend at the Westin Beaver Creek. This hotel is relatively new (I think it opened in 2008) and all the facilities still look modern and clean. The rooms are large, with kitchenettes and a sitting area, which is nice after a long day of skiing. We used most of the facilities of the hotel (the hot tub/pool area), the spa, the restaurant, the deli, and the ski lift. All were very convenient and top notch. They have live music in the afternoons in the lobby which is a nice touch. As with most places in Beaver Creek, it is a very family geared resort. The only negative is it's Avon location. It wasn't an issue for skiing since there is a lift right outside the door to the hotel, but we felt it limited our dining options in the evening. We would definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek