Just returned from 9 day ski vacation and thoroughly enjoyed this hotel. A few observations I'd like to make.
First of all do not rent a car. Public transportation is easy and covenient and $25 a day to park a car is crazy.
Staff at hotel very friendly and helpful. A few kudos to Tomas in the ski valet dept.Great guy,hard worker, and very helpful. Don't forget to tip these guys at least $2 or 3 per day.
Food at Cima, their restaurant is good, not great.
Amy in the Lift Cafe is a doll and food for dinner not bad.
Gym and spa are very nice assuming you don't ski. I took off 2 out of 9 total days from skiing and had workout at gym and massage.
Overall a very nice hotel and it's lack of walkability to BC Village not a drawback.
Suggest renting from owner on vrbo.com rather than directly through hotel and save 50 percent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek