I was here for the second time for a conference.
The staff is very attentive. The view is beautiful from the front lobby.
You are steps away from the gondola up to world class skiing. We enjoyed Cima restaurant and The lift restaurant. The resort is in AvonThere is a free shuttle that takes you to Beaver Creek Village and around Avon. Vail is nearby and accessible by car.
My only negative comment was that the bathtub would not hold water. Although,I called twice to have it repaired.
Otherwise, I plan to return to this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek