Where to begin? We used to stay in the upper Beaver Creek village, but the Westin Riverfront won us over several visits ago. The Apres Ski scene here is fantastic. What could be better than relaxing by a fire listening to the guitar duo "Turntable Review", or the amazing piano of Tony Gulizia!! And to be honest- the dogs (yes- off leashes) made it even better.
The hot tubs are the perfect way to finish- or begin- your ski day. Then just step on the gondola and you are on the mountain. Ski where you like, but smart planning says finish up on the Bachelor Gulch runs and you can ski-in, ski-out to your heart's delight. If you choose to finish up in the upper Beaver Creek village- no worries- buses are free and frequent.
We took the Colorado Mountain Express van from EGE airport, so parking was not used or needed. And as mentioned, bus service is free between the Westin and the village. You don't want or need a car if you fly in to EGE, or DEN for that matter- which is also served by CME vans.
Ski-valet is great. Need to rent? Beaver Creek Sports has a location on property. Hint- a discount coupon is in every edition of WhatToDo magazine- available from the concierge.
Speaking of Concierge- Julia Parsons and Betsy Zale will make you feel like family. And Chad at the Front Desk was the best!
Oh- it didn't hurt that the snow was awesome...but even the wonderful Westin can't promise that! ;)
Cheers! If you're there now- we envy you!
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Hotel
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Hotels.com, Amex, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, getaroom.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.