We have stayed here at least once a year since their opening. So, yes, we have enjoyed the hotel. However, it is changing. Now, if you are lucky enough to find a place to relax apres ski by the fire, expect to be surrounded by dogs off their leashes running around and sitting on the furniture (including one rubbing/cleaning his hindquarters on the couch cushions where guests were lounging - yuck) and to trip over toys as you go, as they have taken family friendly to a new level. It is still a lovely hotel, but it is not what it used to be. Ski valet is still great. Outdoor valet (with a nicely heated garage) and bell staff are good. Bar staff were friendly. The spa is nice. Love the outdoor hot tubs. The rooms are always quite nice (stayed in a smaller room than normal due to full hotel and missed many amenities), but if you need the laundry room, small machines are inadequate and often broken. The food quality is falling in both the bar and restaurant. They still need to extend the hours of the gondola to allow later ski shuttle use for more of a ski in/out feel despite not being on the slopes. Maid service was Very inconsistent, with something missed every time (trash not taken one day, toiletries not replaced another, towels not replaced another, etc.). We may go back, but this is the first time that is not a certainty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek