I can't say enough great things about this hotel. The entire staff is awesome! Everyone is super friendly, the front desk personnel, the ski valet personnel, the waiters, the front door greeters.....
The room was amazing, with a kitchenette, a fireplace & the view was fantastic! The location & amenities couldn't be better! You can take a wonderful walk around the river which has access by the hotel.
The food at both restaurants is outstanding! They also have music in the lobby on the weekends.
We really enjoyed our stay here, we had so much fun skiing, and at the same time very relaxing. I would recommend this hotel to anyone in a heartbeat! I can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek