If you can't afford to stay at the Ritz or the Hyatt, the Westin is an excellent choice. I would like to start by complimenting the GM and his or her staff. I have been coming to the area for the last 25 years and have never experienced such well trained service. Again and again, the staff went out of there way to help us.
The location is good, but not great, but for the value this place is amazing.
The rooms are nice and new. The bed is great, but the TV is too small and the hallway where the closets are, are too thin. The room in general would be much better if it was 3 feet wider.
The breakfast cafe is excellent, with amazing service and food.
The only knock on our trip is our in room movie service did not work on the last night we were there and we called for help, but no one ever came and fixed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek