Overall, we enjoyed our stay at the Westin. If we were without the kids and used the fitness center, spa and lounge more it would have been a different experience. With the kids it was very difficult to get to ski school but we knew that before we booked. We opted to take the direct ski bus that left from across the street at 8:06 or 8:21 in the am and we got to the ski school in plenty of time. We also enjoyed the coffee in the am in the lobby and the cookies and happy hour in the afternoon. Cima was not our favorite and our waitress for happy hour was horrible but besides that we had a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek