The bed... Exactly whatever the opposite of heavenly is the definition of how the pullout bed felt. How can such a lovely Starwood property that's obviously spent millions on rooms, lobby and spa go CHEAP on the pullout beds. Absolutely awful... Most uncomfortable sleeping arrangement I've ever had... And I've slept in a sailboat. Inexcusable. It is as if they ran out of money when it came to the pullout and bought the worst on the market. And to think that the pullouts are in the more expensive rooms... The suites. They need to give those couches/pullouts away and start all over. Or better yet, every operations and property manager should have to sleep in/on one of those gawd-awful beds... Bet their spines will never be the same. Terrible. Terrible. Terrible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek