We stayed here over New Years with our family. Great family spot. Plenty of hot jacuzzis with a view, heated pool, great work out room and loved the convenience of the Gondola straight to the lifts.
Beaver Creek is a great ski resort and far less crowded then Vail.
Enjoyed the large open fire in the lounge, music and playing checkers with the kids.
Only downside is the pull out couch is downright miserable. Coils in the back ouch! Had to have kids sleep on the floor with umpteen down blankets. Even the staff agreed!
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Hotel
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Amex, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.