I stayed at the Westin for 5 nights with my family during Christmas weekend, and enjoyed it very much. Our room had a mini kitchen which was very convenient for having a quick breakfast and après ski snacks. The ski equipment rental and ski valet are conveniently located on the first floor and the gondola connects the hotel to the ski resort. The lobby has a very inviting atmosphere featuring a large fireplace and guitar entertainment each evening. Most favorite of all were the warm chocolate chip cookies served daily at 4 pm. This is one of the nicest Starwood properties I've stayed at, and perfect for a ski vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood, Tingo, Amex, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek