This hotel is lovely. The service at the front desk, concierge, and bar were great; the hotel room was outstanding; the ski valet's were awesome; and I loved the spa area. If more of the mountain was open, the gondola would be able to take you right from the hotel to a lift; since that lift was closed, a easy short shuttle was available to the base of the mountain.
The only two complaints that I had were 1. The bar closed early each night- would have like it to stay open to at least midnight on the weekends! and 2. The front desk agent requested that I write a positive trip adviser review when I left. While this is not a big enough problem for me to take away a star- it felt less classy
Overall, fabulous hotel that was completely worth a little bit of a splurge- what a fun ski trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, CO - Beaver Creek