We loved staying there so much ! They are so welcoming and lovely . The breakfast is so delicious and they are so happy to see you!! Having a bicycle to explore tulum was perfect . Such a good price that include the bike the breakfast and a big smile :) we took the private room upstair and it was romantic ! My only concern was the cars noise cause they are super near of the road but for everything you get , its seriously the bet place we found in all our travel. Also its so near of the tulum ruins that we took our bicycles and went really early visit the ruins before all the tourist coming, Then we came back to eat the best breakfast we had in Tulum. <3 <3
- Also Known As:
- Posada Los Mapaches Hotel Tulum
- Posada Los Mapaches Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada Los Mapaches Hostal B, B & B (Bike, Bed & Breakfast) Come, Relax and Enjoy the beautiful palapas (cabins). Ride your bike, and go to the Ruins, Beach or Cenotes!! Hostel room for 4 people only, private room, shared bathroom, hot water 24 hrs, Delicious breakfast, bike 24 hrs., electricity 24 hrs and more... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Posada Los Mapaches reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.