We stayed at Zulum for five nights and were very pleased with our room and the friendly staff. Our room was a "Beach View" on the third floor and was very comfortable. The maids came by daily and did a great job. During our stay there was one man cooking at the restaurant and he did a fantastic job, the food was excellent. We would recommend anything on the menu. There are many other restaurants nearby also with good food. The beach in front of the hotel was a great place to hang out in the evenings with plenty of comfortable places to just sit and watch the people walking up and down the beach. Tulum is a beautiful, quiet place but is a bit on the primitive side. It's a place of moderate conveniences with limited electricity and fresh water. The location of Zulum made it easy for us to walk into the seclusion of the Sian Kaan, just south of the hotel, which is what we go for. The hotel has a very quiet ambiance tucked in off the beach in a jungle setting. Sitting on the beach in the evenings with a cold cerveza was a fantastic ending to a great day. We would recommend the hotel as a good value on an awesome beach.
- Also Known As:
- Zulum Beach Club + Cabanas Hotel Tulum
- Zulum Beach Club + Cabanas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are almost sure that after being here only one day you will be thinking about changing your return ticket or even canceling it and staying for good (nothing can be farther from the truth, it happened to us and many other people). but don't worry we have 18 different Cabañas to choose from to make it your new home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel and Priceline so you can book your Zulum Beach Club + Cabanas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.