I was in Mexico DF working for 3 full stressing weeks, work flooded and I was close to burnout. Went there for 3 nights and it was an unforgettable experience of recovery and charging batteries at full.
All the area is just lovely, from the beach cabanas, the garden ones and the jungle ones. The beach is just Heaven on Earth and all the complete contact with the nature helps you out remembering how life is meant to be lived.
The food at this retreat helps out in the zen feeling: an italian touch to the see delicatessen coming straight to the table, with only fresh products and everything else homemade. Every morning a lady comes to bake bread and make pasta and homemade includes butter, compotes, yogurt, etc. The wines are carefully chosen and eating at the terrace, with view over the beach, with an amazing white wine and orange and lemon marinated trout is just priceless!
You get one full hour of massages for a very nice price at a dream place - there is nothing left out to get you on the zen side of life.
The cabins are amazing - carefully decorated to maintain the symbioses with the outer habitat. You have more than all the comforts an ecologic place can provide you, while keeping its sustainable standards at maximum.
If you want to have big hotels commodities like superfluous service and constant poking please stay in Cancun. This is all about having all the time for yourself and they will provide you of whatever you need, whenever you need. Again, If you want 170 channels, air conditioning, fatty continental breakfasts or bracelet for binge drinking, this is not the place for you.
- Also Known As:
- Tulum Hemingway Romantic Cabanas Hotel Tulum
- Tulum Hemingway Romantic Cabanas Hotel
- Tulum Hemingway Eco Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hemingway's private paradise for special customers who want to experience first-hand experience with the wonderful nature of the beach of Tulum. 52 km of tropical beach to walk and contemplate the sea and a nature "dream". Hemingway's restaurant on the beach serves fresh seafood with pasta and homemade bread.This is a small ecological resort immersed in a very lush garden with many palms and typical plants of the area and it is also surrounded by an uncontaminated tropical forest, about 6 km from the protected Sian Ka’an area, declared as the Biosphere Reservation. The Resort is the a suitable place for relaxing for those who want to find peace and serenity. ... more less