“Luxuriate in paradise” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 62 Tulum B&B and Inns
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Luxuriate in paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

My Way is exactly as described: luxurious and quiet. There are seven rooms. We stayed in the room with an outdoor patio and roof deck view of the ocean with a pagoda bed and outdoor shower. The room is nicer than where I live and would be perfect for a very long stay. The shower had strong water pressure and plenty of hot water. There's a stove and mini bar and two separate outdoor seating areas and hammock.

The beach is very quiet, clean and private; one of the nicest areas because it's somewhat secluded from other hotels. There's nothing built to the right so what you see is mostly plants and trees. There are comfortably appointed outdoor covered chaises and the bar is a few steps away. The staff are very friendly and they made our one night stay a relaxing one.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
MyWay T, Direttore at My Way Luxury Resort, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear guest, in the name of all the staff of My Way Luxury Resort, we appreciate all the comments , we hope that in your next holiday we will have the pleasure to have you like a guest again.See you soon.
Gracias
My Way Manager

26 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Sausalito, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Beautiful, quaint, well located, and off the charts in terms of service and care for the guests.
Can't wait to go back. The breakfast was delicious, and the staff went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,
it's very satisfying to receive such a nice comment like this. All our staff is trying to make our's guest stay as comfortable as possible.
My Way Manager
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

We stayed here over New Years 2013/14 and the bottom line was that we had a super fun, relaxing, top rate experience. The rooms are great, exactly as they look in pictures, right on the beach, modern features, with great amenities and a huge bed. The staff were super attentive, and breakfast was great. All in all, I highly recommend it for couples, and small groups of friends travelling together. I would def come back in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: Ask for the room near the Kool bar. Has the best view when you wake up and look up out f your bed. P...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

MyWay T, Direttore at My Way Luxury Resort, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us...See you soon. My Way
new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

We stayed here for two days in the beachfront cabana. The place was really amazing from the location perspective on the beach as well as on the hotel strip as it is close to restaurants. The staff was awesome and was going out of their way to help and get us comfortable. We've been in Tulum 5 times before and this place one of the best we've been in terms of service, accommodation and the view/access on the ocean.

Room Tip: definitely choose ocean front if it is available.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
MyWay T, Direttore at My Way Luxury Resort, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
Thanks very much, It has been a pleasure to have a such kind o guests like you...See you next time, Have a nice and Happy Christmas.
My Way Luxury Resort

Been to My Way Luxury Resort? Share your experiences!