“One of the nicest places we have stayed. Staff was incredible” 5 of 5 stars

My Way Luxury Resort
3.5 of 5 Guest house   |   Carretera Boca Paila Km 7,5, Tulum 77789, Mexico   |
Ranked #24 of 61 Tulum B&B and Inns
Sausalito, California
“One of the nicest places we have stayed. Staff was incredible”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Beautiful, quaint, well located, and off the charts in terms of service and care for the guests.
Can't wait to go back. The breakfast was delicious, and the staff went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

MyWay T, Direttore at My Way Luxury Resort, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear Guest,
it's very satisfying to receive such a nice comment like this. All our staff is trying to make our's guest stay as comfortable as possible.
My Way Manager

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

We stayed here over New Years 2013/14 and the bottom line was that we had a super fun, relaxing, top rate experience. The rooms are great, exactly as they look in pictures, right on the beach, modern features, with great amenities and a huge bed. The staff were super attentive, and breakfast was great. All in all, I highly recommend it for couples, and small groups of friends travelling together. I would def come back in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: Ask for the room near the Kool bar. Has the best view when you wake up and look up out f your bed. P...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

MyWay T, Direttore at My Way Luxury Resort, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us...See you soon. My Way
new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

We stayed here for two days in the beachfront cabana. The place was really amazing from the location perspective on the beach as well as on the hotel strip as it is close to restaurants. The staff was awesome and was going out of their way to help and get us comfortable. We've been in Tulum 5 times before and this place one of the best we've been in terms of service, accommodation and the view/access on the ocean.

Room Tip: definitely choose ocean front if it is available.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
MyWay T, Direttore at My Way Luxury Resort, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
Thanks very much, It has been a pleasure to have a such kind o guests like you...See you next time, Have a nice and Happy Christmas.
My Way Luxury Resort

Been to My Way Luxury Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about My Way Luxury Resort

Address: Carretera Boca Paila Km 7,5, Tulum 77789, Mexico
Location: Mexico > Yucatan Peninsula > Quintana Roo > Riviera Maya > Tulum
Bar / Lounge Beach Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Airport Transportation
Ranked #24 of 61 B&Bs / Inns in Tulum
Hotel Class:3.5 star — My Way Luxury Resort 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your My Way Luxury Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage My Way Luxury Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.