“One of the better places on the Tulum strip” 5 of 5 stars
Review of My Way Boutique Hotel

You added My Way Boutique Hotel to your Saves list
My Way Boutique Hotel
3.5 of 5 Guest house   |   Carretera Tulum Boca Paila, Parcela 1427 | Ejido Jose Ma Pino Suarez, Tulum 77789, Mexico   |
Ranked #23 of 67 Tulum B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“One of the better places on the Tulum strip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

We stayed here over New Years 2013/14 and the bottom line was that we had a super fun, relaxing, top rate experience. The rooms are great, exactly as they look in pictures, right on the beach, modern features, with great amenities and a huge bed. The staff were super attentive, and breakfast was great. All in all, I highly recommend it for couples, and small groups of friends travelling together. I would def come back in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: Ask for the room near the Kool bar. Has the best view when you wake up and look up out f your bed. P...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

MyWay T, Direttore at My Way Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us...See you soon. My Way

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

We stayed here for two days in the beachfront cabana. The place was really amazing from the location perspective on the beach as well as on the hotel strip as it is close to restaurants. The staff was awesome and was going out of their way to help and get us comfortable. We've been in Tulum 5 times before and this place one of the best we've been in terms of service, accommodation and the view/access on the ocean.

Room Tip: definitely choose ocean front if it is available.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
MyWay T, Direttore at My Way Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
Thanks very much, It has been a pleasure to have a such kind o guests like you...See you next time, Have a nice and Happy Christmas.
My Way Luxury Resort

Been to My Way Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about My Way Boutique Hotel

Address: Carretera Tulum Boca Paila, Parcela 1427 | Ejido Jose Ma Pino Suarez, Tulum 77789, Mexico
Location: Mexico > Yucatan Peninsula > Quintana Roo > Riviera Maya > Tulum
Bar / Lounge Beach Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Room Service Suites Airport Transportation
Ranked #23 of 67 B&Bs / Inns in Tulum
Hotel Class:3.5 star — My Way Boutique Hotel 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your My Way Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage My Way Boutique Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.