“I is loving Don Armandos! What is great holidays!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cabanas Don Armando

Cabanas Don Armando
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tulum
Cabanas Don Armando
You added Cabanas Don Armando to your Saves list
Km .470, Tulum, Mexico   |
Ranked #60 of 79 Hotels in Tulum
London, United Kingdom
“I is loving Don Armandos! What is great holidays!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I stay at Don Armandoas cabana in Tulum when i go there. It have wonderful beach with geat little cabanas! I hang my hammock int he cabana and sleeping like a baby ( i is have quite a lot of tequilas at Don'd bar first!!). Don is real friendly feller, and have great peoples to serve foods and drinks at his place. it not real posh so betters for backpack peoples than honeymoonies.

If you go you will defnitely have a wonderful time here.

Love

Garvey-Hamlet

Room Tip: i go for sandy floor cabana if I is you. Is wonderful spaces with amazeing view!!!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2005

What can I say? I spent my final week of a 6 week tour of Mexico and Guatemala at Don Armando's and had an awesome time. Disregarding the slight carnage caused by Hurricane Isadora (I do not recommend cabanas in a hurricane) all was paradise here.

The stretch of beach on which Don Armando's lies is possibly the best in Tulum and was heaven for swimming and lazing.

The real fun, however, was to be had in the evenings. Being typical Brits, we took full advantage of the nightly happy hour at the bar, which was basically 2 for 1 for a couple of hours. Stay away from the 'Mayan Slaughter' or whatever it's called. They look at you funny when you accidentally order 6, ask if you're sure and say 'okaaaay...' when you naively reply in the affirmative. These are lethal drinks, consumed alight through a straw. I think I almost got in a fight that night. Like I said, typical Brit.

Go here!

Stayed September 2002

Been to Cabanas Don Armando? Share your experiences!