We stayed here for 5 wonderful days. The hotel is small but has nice grounds and a small pool. We chose it partly because it had a/c but we really didn't't need it as it cools down in the evening. The room was a good size although the bed was just a double. We had a cute little patio which just about afforded us a sea view (even though we didn't pay for one). Breakfast was an extensive choice and always very high quality. The location is glorious - a magnificent beach which is very quiet. It can get a bit windy though! The main boon other than the location is the staff all of whom were incredibly friendly and attentive without being intrusive. I would love to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lush, tropical vegetation amid the Mayan jungle, emerges Ana y Jose Charming Hotel & Spa © as one of the legendary lodging treats in Tulum, Mexico. Indulge yourself into a calmer pace of vacation where natural treasures await for you. Relax on the white sand beach, swim in the turquoise Caribbean Sea, and enjoy the warm ambiance of this unique hotel thought for people who know what they deserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Ana y Jose Charming Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana y Jose Charming Hotel And Spa
- Ana y Jose Charming Hotel Tulum