This February will mark the 3rd time in three years my girlfriend and I are returning to this hotel. Why do we continue to come back year after year? The simple answer is Tom and his wonderful staff, however they are just one aspect that makes this hotel and area so great to visit.
The hotel has nice, clean, large rooms that have a porch or patio, small kitchen and fridge. The location in town provides great access to good restaurants and bars in town, which I tend to prefer as the food is better quality and a fraction of the price from many of the places on the beach. Also, even though the hotel is not on the beach, it is a quick, 15 min. bike ride or cheap 5 min. cab to get to the beach.
The hotel staff, led by Tom, are beyond friendly and accommodating.Tom provides great, honest advice about many of the places and activities in the area, and has great contacts to set you up with for any tours you might be interested in. It really has the feel of vacationing with a local due to his knowledge of the area and honesty in discussing different places and activities. The breakfast provided is excellent and is a great way to start the day on the rooftop.
Give Tom your business once and you'll understand the drive to keep going back year after year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada Luna del Sur is a delightful small boutique hotel of 12 private suites, which has earned praise for excellence value, service, comfort and quality from travelers around the world. The suites are graciously proportioned and lovingly appointed. Immaculately maintained suites include; king size or double bed sleeping accommodations (roll-away beds available for parties of three on request) cozy sitting area, balcony or patio area, mini fridge, unlimited bottled water, ceiling fans, A/C, security safe, cable TV, free WiFi hotspot, hot water and our signature a la carte breakfast inspire care-free times and peaceful dreams. Our hotel is focused on value, service, comfort and quality. We believe you can still stay at a quality boutique hotel in Tulum, without breaking your bank. A gem in the Riviera Maya, we invite you to come and discover why. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Posada Luna del Sur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Luna Del Sur Hotel Tulum
- Posada Luna Del Sur Tulum