My wife and I stayed in this hotel at the end of January. We liked the location of this hotel which is a couple of blocks away from the noise downtown. As others have mentioned, Tom is a very attentive host who gave us great suggestions including a kayak trip with Antonio in the preserve, one of the best guides ever. The breakfasts were excellent and we enjoyed the roof top dining area. The only slight complaint my wife had is the the roughness of the towels. But we would stay here again if we visit Tulum once more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada Luna del Sur is a delightful small boutique hotel of 12 private suites, which has earned praise for excellence value, service, comfort and quality from travelers around the world. The suites are graciously proportioned and lovingly appointed. Immaculately maintained suites include; king size or double bed sleeping accommodations (roll-away beds available for parties of three on request) cozy sitting area, balcony or patio area, mini fridge, unlimited bottled water, ceiling fans, A/C, security safe, cable TV, free WiFi hotspot, hot water and our signature a la carte breakfast inspire care-free times and peaceful dreams. Our hotel is focused on value, service, comfort and quality. We believe you can still stay at a quality boutique hotel in Tulum, without breaking your bank. A gem in the Riviera Maya, we invite you to come and discover why. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Posada Luna del Sur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Luna Del Sur Hotel Tulum
- Posada Luna Del Sur Tulum