My wife and I have spent time in Tulum before and we were excited to spend our time this year with Posada Luna hotel/B&B.
Posada Luna del Sur, Marty and Sarah were a lethal combination. Personality, charm, comfort and convenience (and that's just the rooms!). We even got a special greeting upon arrival from Jacko the family lab. (he's a sweetie).
From the moment we arrived, Sarah was very nice and very helpful in giving us meal ideas and locations of anything we could ever think of needing in the town and surrounding areas, (ask about the best steak house) thank you Sarah. Then we got to meet Marty, what can I say about this guy that hasn't been said already...all round good guy, helpful, accommodating and to think he is a Habs fan.( solid brother).
The hotel was charming, very nice large rooms, clean ( thank you Gabby), nice kitchenette, large purified water, coffee, fridge etc. ( great idea). Beds are very comfortable and the grounds and tropical gardens are wonderful. We sat on our balcony most early mornings and late evenings, very relaxing spot. Each morning we were greeted upstairs on the roof top patio with a fantastic large breakfast ( thanks Pepe and Ricardo ) eggs (anyway), french toast (maple syrup), cereal, fresh fruit, yogurt, toast, juice, and coffee. Trust me, you don't need anything else.
The location of the hotel is just right. Your in town but only five minutes from anything. Posada Luna del Sur, Marty and Sarah and the staff make you feel like your home, what a relaxing beautiful stay and people. Thank you very much guys, and you know we'll be back!
And for you the people who are reading this review, Go, book it, and trust me, you will be glad you did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada Luna del Sur is a delightful small boutique hotel of 12 private suites, which has earned praise for excellence value, service, comfort and quality from travelers around the world. The suites are graciously proportioned and lovingly appointed. Immaculately maintained suites include; king size or double bed sleeping accommodations (roll-away beds available for parties of three on request) cozy sitting area, balcony or patio area, mini fridge, unlimited bottled water, ceiling fans, A/C, security safe, cable TV, free WiFi hotspot, hot water and our signature a la carte breakfast inspire care-free times and peaceful dreams. Our hotel is focused on value, service, comfort and quality. We believe you can still stay at a quality boutique hotel in Tulum, without breaking your bank. A gem in the Riviera Maya, we invite you to come and discover why. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Posada Luna del Sur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Luna Del Sur Hotel Tulum
- Posada Luna Del Sur Tulum