“SURREAL!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 88 Activities in Tulum
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: GIVE YOU ONLY THE BEST SERVICE IS OUR PHILOSOPHY, TALK TO US AND YOU WILL SEE STRAIGHTWAY. FROM DISCOVERY SCUBA DIVING TO CAVE DIVING COURSE. WE GO TO DIVE TO ALL OF THE CENOTES AROUND TULUM AND WE WILL RECOMMEND YOU THE RIGHT TIME TO AVOID ALL THE OTHERS BIG GROUPS, SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.
Guatemala City, Guatemala
“SURREAL!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

If you enjoy the water, you will not believe how dreamlike it is to dive the numerous caverns in this region. Diving Cenotes is an excellent operation! Paolo will customize the trip for you based on your interests and experience. He has personally selected the cenotes that are the most interesting to explore, and he extremely knowledgeable about all types of diving, particularly cave diving. Paolo is a top-class professional, but he has a fun and easy-going disposition. We live in the Central America and enjoy the Caribbean nearby, but for me, there is no better dive than the mysterious fresh water caves in Mexico. My husband and I make an annual trip to Tulum just to spend a week diving with Paolo! He makes a point to give us the full experience every time. It is the best dive center in the region. Diving Cenotes is truly transcendental -- an experience you will never forget!!

Visited December 2012

London, Ontario, Canada
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

We went on the Mayan Jungle day trip...we went zip lining and snorkeling in the cenotes. This trip was so informative and impressive. Cenotes need to be seen...it is such an amazing place. Worth the money. This particular excursion was all natural...nothing was hand made...nor was this an amusement park....as some of them are.

Visited March 2013
San Francisco, California
“Best dive in my life. Best people to go with!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Giving these guys 5 stars is a no-brainer. I was introduced to Paolo and Rodrigo through my the hostel I was staying at in Tulum. They came over to explain the differences between cenotes and we chose "Dos Ojos" based on my level of experience and what I was looking for.

Planning was a breeze and when the day came it was actually raining. Rodrigo was awesome and let us reschedule twice until the sun came back so we could have better visibility!

I went diving with Rodrigo who is a total professional and very safety oriented, which is something that you appreciate in a cavern dive (and I've seen many unsafe divemasters in Mexico). Rodrigo's guarantee is simple: get there before anyone else and have the cenote to ourselves. AWESOME. Really. That alone is reason enough to dive with him.

Price was great, service was great. A complete must-do in Tulum. Will be back!

Visited March 2013
“Paolo is the greatest!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Cenote Dive in El Pit with Paolo was awesome! He is a great instructor, a fantastic guide. In his job he is a Professional! He sometimes is a little messy but his work he does like no other. He invited us also for a BBQ after the dive. Do it with him! Do it!

Visited February 2013
Rehovot, Israel
“A dive from another dimension”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

As a person who dove in different parts of the world, I can assure you that this dive in the Cenotes of Tulum, with Paulo was by far the most incredible dive I had ever participated at: we dove through clouds of Sulfur, used flashlights for vision, saw ancient bones of animals at the bottom of the underwater caves, viewed beautiful underwater Stalactites, and watched as thin rays of colorful light penetrated through those magnificent clouds. For a minute I was certain that I'm floating in outer space…
Paulo was extremely professional; he knew the perfect time of the day in order to see the "Pit" in all of its glory, he briefed us before the dive, had good equipment, and before the dives came to my hostel with pictures, which helped me to choose the Cenotes I wish to dive at.

Visited October 2012