“Great people & great diving” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tulum Scuba

Tulum Scuba
Calle Polar Ponte, Corner With Alfa Norte | Between Alfa Norte y Jupiter Norte, Tulum 77760, Mexico
+52 984 129 5766
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: we are a couple of dive instructors passionate about diving and cave diving and we are here to share our knowledge and experience with those who are interested in challenging themselves and discovering new things.we offer cavern and ocean tours, dive packages and courses from open water to divemaster, in addition to technical and overhead environment.
Krakow, Poland
“Great people & great diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Just came back home from Tulum, where I and my friends were diving with them. They are small but absolutely professional dive center. Can hepl with accomodation, cheaper car rental and even to chosse best dish from restaurant menu. Diving with Gosia Jeff or Matt was great and safe. Hope to meet them again.

Visited April 2013

• Polish first
Pruszkow, Poland
“I was really great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

I made 14 dives with Jeff&Gosia&team and they were most amazing dives I have ever experienced. Cenotes are really great! Dives were excellent prepared, described and organized. Althought I was my first cavern diving I felt safe. We are group from Poland and Gosia spent a lot of time with us showing the local places, restaurants, etc and giving us usuful advices.
Strongly recommend!

Visited April 2013
Oxford
7 attraction reviews
“First class cenote diving operation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Did a day's diving at Dos Ojos and Gran Cenote with Gosia. This is a first class, small diving outfit run by Gosia and her boyfriend Jeff who are clearly very passionate about what they do. First up, email communications were quick and answered all our questions fully.

On the day, we were very impressed with the quality of the briefings at the cenotes and the emphasis on safe diving practices, which are especially important when diving in overhead environments. The dives themselves were great and we felt well looked after diving as a buddy pair with Gosia as our guide. Spectacular scenery and such a relaxing experience.

Quick snack and drink between dives and then onto Gran Cenote. My wife had a cold and struggled with some sinus pain on the first dive when having to ascend and descend regularly so she snorkelled at the second site.

Gosia offered us a discount as my wife only did one dive which was very sweet of her.

We have dived all around the world with many dive outfits and are very picky about who we dive with and we can thoroughly recommend Tulum Scuba to anyone.

Visited March 2013
Katowice, Slaskie, Poland
“Intro to the Cave course with Jeff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Cavern and Intro to the Cave course with Jeff was one of the best experiences I ever had. All drills and exercises were thoroughly described and demonstrated both on land and under water.
Jeff's knowledge and years of experience as cave diver, explorator and instructor gave us lots of pleasure and fun during the course and helped to complete it successfully.
I can't wait to come back to Tulum and Jeff to continue with the Full Cave course and see the beautiful Cenotes again!

Visited December 2012
Melbourne, Australia
11 attraction reviews
“Tulum Scuba diving a wonderful experience for all levels”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Any scuba diver travelling through Tulum should dive at least some of the amazing Cenotes. Every dive trip I like to do at least one scuba course. This trip I did the "PADI Deep Diver" with Gosia at Tulum Scuba. I thought "how often will I get the chance to do deep diver in a cavern?". Gosia was marvellous. I'm an experienced diver, but I could see she could cater to divers at any level. Gosia and Jeff Clark have a small operation, but I can recommend them without hesitation because of their professionalism and attention to detail. Their op would also be of interest to underwater archaeologists, since people were living in these caverns 10,000 years ago.

Visited July 2012