If it’s a chilled out, romantic tropical getaway by the beach you’re after then you’ve come to the right place.
From the moment we arrived, we were made to feel relaxed & totally at home. After spending a month traveling through Colombia & Cuba, this was the perfect way to end our honeymoon… in fact, I almost wish we just spent a whole month here! My only regret was not factoring in more days at this beautiful slice of paradise.
It’s a little far from the rest of Tulum… but that’s why we loved it!
Apart from the delicious food at the restaurant, the perfect location of the resort & the chilled out vibe, the super friendly staff really made our stay here so unforgettable.
Special mention has to be made of our beautiful host Chabely. She was fantastic & nothing was ever too much trouble for her – even staying back after she had clocked off one night just to help my wife & I book a last minute scuba dive in the Cenotes (amazing!) the next day.
I will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated directly on the beach in a historic former coconut plantation, the family-run La Zebra offers a vibrant and rustic destination among Tulum hotels, where authentic Mexican culture and cuisine infuse every facet of your stay. Escape to an intimate Tulum Mexico hotel best described as stylish and jungle-chic, with thatched roofs and colorful hammocks, coco palms swaying in the breeze, and warm Caribbean waters lapping at the shore just a few sandy steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your La Zebra Hotel, Tulum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Zebra Hotel, Tulum Hotel Tulum
- La Zebra Beach Cabanas Hotel
- La Zebra Beach Cabanas Resort
- La Zebra Tulum