The Sunday salsa lesson is from 6-7 pm. Then the band starts playing at 8 pm. Instructor was great and funny. The band was very good, plays anything from salsa to meringue, bachata and Latin hits. It's very crowded. If you plan to have dinner there make sure you have a reservation. We had to wait for an hour to get a table. They do not serve food on the beach because of the strong winds. The food was mediocre, drinks were strong and made with fresh ingredients.
Go there for the fun, not the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated directly on the beach in a historic former coconut plantation, the family-run La Zebra offers a vibrant and rustic destination among Tulum hotels, where authentic Mexican culture and cuisine infuse every facet of your stay. Escape to an intimate Tulum Mexico hotel best described as stylish and jungle-chic, with thatched roofs and colorful hammocks, coco palms swaying in the breeze, and warm Caribbean waters lapping at the shore just a few sandy steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Venere so you can book your La Zebra Hotel, Tulum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Zebra Hotel, Tulum Hotel Tulum
- La Zebra Beach Cabanas Hotel
- La Zebra Beach Cabanas Resort
- La Zebra Tulum