My husband and I stayed 3 nights in a delightful second floor apartment at La Zebra. From the shaded porch we enjoyed a fabulous view of the ocean and the sound of the waves. The bedroom, facing the ocean, had a constant breeze which made the fan unnecessary, though the mosquito netting was welcome one night. The bathroom was spacious and attractive. The other L shaped room contained a smallish double bed, a kitchen with small refrig, table and chairs, and a sitting area for 2. A nice touch was the basket of orange juice and coffee delivered each morning. Very nice restaurant. Sunday night Salsa lessons, music and dancing attracted a nearby vacationers. The staff was efficient, friendly and helpful, especially Lina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated directly on the beach in a historic former coconut plantation, the family-run La Zebra offers a vibrant and rustic destination among Tulum hotels, where authentic Mexican culture and cuisine infuse every facet of your stay. Escape to an intimate Tulum Mexico hotel best described as stylish and jungle-chic, with thatched roofs and colorful hammocks, coco palms swaying in the breeze, and warm Caribbean waters lapping at the shore just a few sandy steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your La Zebra Hotel, Tulum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Zebra Hotel, Tulum Hotel Tulum
- La Zebra Beach Cabanas Hotel
- La Zebra Beach Cabanas Resort
- La Zebra Tulum