“You will go more than once !” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
montréal, Qc
“You will go more than once !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Very typical, the best tacos ever : Go for Pastor !!!!!!
You will eat like a king for almost nothing !!!!

Visited October 2012

“Yammy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

Great tacos! Bueno, bonito, barato! A bit dirty though..The food is very tasty and filling. My favorite tacos were chicken and veggie tacos! Sometimes, the place get very busy there! The cleaniness is very questionable..

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New Jersey, USA
“Super cheap, super yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

My husband, my 18 month old daughter, and myself ate here two times during our trip. It was so good the first time that we had to go back for more. We had carne asado tacos ( they were just okay), tacos al pastor ( to die for!), and the gringas al pastor (also to die for). This is a no frills restaurant. It's a little hole in the wall place with about five tables up front and a few more in the back. Definitely a locals place, with a sprinkle of smart travelers looking for good cheap food. The tacos were about 35 pesos and the gringas were 100 pesos (I think). Each time we got 4 tacos and 2 gringas and left very full. If you go, please know that they did not open until 6pm the first night and 6:15 the second night.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
minneapolis
“Great Tacos and Tostadas - CHEAP!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Great Tacos and Tostadas. Very good hot sauce. Informal setting. No beer. Looks like a family operation, everyone local seems to know them and it was always busy.

I had 5 a la carte menu items and my gal had 3 plus 2 pops and our bill was under 10$us. If you are more of a traveler and less of a tourist you will probably like this spot. I would definately return. No question.

Open late also.

• Visited February 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Wow. I want more”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

I thought the food was awesome. My wife thought it was really good. I could have gone back here ever night. So cheap and great toppings. I don't think you'd get sick but many travellers gt sick eating new foods. There are some sauces- maybe don't eat them. I did and was fine. And the made the dishes great! And I'm vegetarian so finding meat free food can be harder. I know there was probably some pork in the beans but as I was travelling I wasn't too picky. They tasted fine to me. So if you are flexible veggie this will do you good. Nice staff too and on the main street of few blocks south of the bus station and past the weary traveller hostel. Not just tourist food.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere