“Great dive shop, awesome Cenote diving!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 88 Activities in Tulum
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Cavern and cave diving on the best cenote in mexico. PADI courses from Discovery to Divemaster. Ocean dive in the beautifull caribbean see.
London
“Great dive shop, awesome Cenote diving!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

My partner and I visited a few dive shops in Tulum before deciding with Scuba Tulum. They were by far the best. They had fantastic knowledge of the Cenotes, were very friendly and also calming, which is exactly what I needed for undertaking my Advanced PADI Open Water course. The course was very well run and I thoroughly enjoyed every dive! Marina and Paolo were fantastic! My favourite Cenote dives were Dos Ojos and The Pitt.

Visited February 2012

London
“Best dive shop ever - calm, collected and fantastic knowledge of cenotes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

We were drawn to Scuba Tulum while shopping around the various dive shops for cenotes diving and were immediately drawn by the calm, relaxed attitude of everyone we spoke to there. The prices are the best and this really is the best place to try something new like cenotes diving and we are SO glad we did this, it's unlike anything anywhere in the world! You MUST dive The Pit, Dos Ojos and Dream Gate, nothing you've ever done will compare... These guys are also good with courses like Open Water and Advanced for PADI - which is well worth it since the advanced is the same price as doing the dives, plus you get a certification. Contact them because sometimes they have promotions and specials on, and get some food tips on where to eat from them!

Visited February 2012
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Good dive shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2011

Went diving and did 2 cenotes , the trip was really good and I received a good dive plan and information when I was there . The lunch wasn't great but the diving was amazing. Would recommend as a good dive shop that does small groups.

Visited July 2011