“Delicious food!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Late Night
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Delicious food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

We came here for tapas and were really happy with our meal. I found the sangría to be a little too strong but other than that, the food was very tasty and each dish was brought out as it was ready so we didn't have to wait to tuck in. I was also pleased that they brought us bread with our meal.

You MUST save room for dessert! Both the lime pie and the chocolate cake were delicious. We were very pleased with both the food and the speedy service. I'd recommend without a doubt!

Visited February 2014

Tulum, Mexico
“Charming”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

I love the concept of tapas, and love that there is a place in tulum that offers them. I would love to give this place a perfect five, but wasn't completely satisfied with our first visit here. The menu offers so many tasty looking things (each item on the menu features a corresponding picture!), it can take a while to look through them. My husband and I chose a salad, two tapas, and the paella mixta. As we were deciding, the waiter stood and watched us (I hate that--it makes me feel rushed--especially when they offer no recommendations). The salad was great, the papas Bravas did not meet my expectations (they were just fried cubes of potatoes with a side of spicy mayo), my husband loved his sausages, and our paella never came :(! We waited 30 minutes before asking if it was coming or not. And the waiter was very apologetic, and said he wasn't clear on that being part of the order. We shall return, as I really did love the menu and the concept. Hopefully our selections next time will not be rushed and clearly stated...

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Very very good storefront Spanish restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

Everything well prepared--very comparable to food we ate in Spain--"classic" and relatively non adventurous menu. Great value and very friendly owners.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Don't Miss Don Pepe's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

I had a fantastic dining experience at Don Pepe's. It was a rainy evening and my girlfirend and I were looking for a place to eat outside of the typical tourist traps. We came across Don Pepe and decided to give it a try. It was a great decision. The food was delicious and the service, literally, could not have been better. The owners made us feel we were special guests in their home. The paella was goooood! When in Tulum don't miss the opportunity to eat at Don Pepe's.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brooklyn, New York
“Wonderful Spot in Tulum Pueblo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

My husband and I came to this restaurant for lunch one day during our trip to Tulum in May. We shared a variety of tapas, all of which were absolutely delicious. The restaurant is on a quiet side street - no spectacular view or anything, but a cute spot and a nice place to sit at a sidewalk table and relax if you are in Tulum Pueblo. The owner is also very friendly and took great care of us. I would definitely return on my next trip.