“Nice people to know” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Tulum, Mexico
“Nice people to know”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I'm happy to found that kind of friends and eat several spanish food. Awesome!!!!!!
Good service, friendly people. Seems to my home.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food, very friendly people...loved this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

I ate in this restaurant today with my wife and child the food was excellent. The Spanish tortilla was amazing it was the most tasty Spanish tortilla I have ever had I also had this great veal dish with bacon and capers it was really yummy.

Winthrop, Washington
“Nice options and prices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

We tried the paella, meatballs tapa and potato/vegetable casserole tapa. Food was good, though not spectacular. Prices were great with a good range to chose from. LOTS of menu choices, and I think if we tried more of the tapas we would have enjoyed some of the other selections. Nice service.

Visited November 2012
North Platte, Nebraska
“Very happy.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

A good experience. Good food for the price. Excellent service. Food was fresh, served hot, clean. Nothing to complain about.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Had to go back it was so good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Absolutely loved the tapas here. The owner suggested the meatballs, which were fabulous, and we also had the calamari and cauliflower tapas. Not a bad thing I can say about it. My husband and I shared the tapas and then shared the fish dinner which was excellent. The second night we tried the shrimp tapas, cheese assortment, sausage (chirisso?), and pork kabobs. I usually don't order sausage or pork, but both were outstanding! I chose 3 tapas and my husband chose 3 tapas and it was plently for us. Basillia, the waitress, is the nicest, most adorable lady ever. Food was just as good as the restaurants on Tulum beach at a fraction of the cost.

Visited October 2012