We loved staying at Green Tulum. It was away from the mega touristy part of Tulum, lovely cabanas with lovely decor. The beds were 4 poster with lovely light mesh around them. I thought I had walked into a honeymoon destination. The manager Lazaro was very helpful. He provided us with another fan to ensure we were comfortable in the room. The cabanas can get hot, but with the additional fan it was fine. The hammocks outside were lovely to relax on, and we spent a lot of time around the pool which was equally beautiful. Breakfast was buffet style and we were so happy to finally have cereal on our holiday (rather than a tortilla breakfast) I kept going back for more! Everyone was very helpful. Our toilet broke during our stay and it was fixed in 10minutes.
The cabanas are near to the road, but I did not notice any noise during our stay, it was a wonderful place to stay and I thoroughly recommend it. Also great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Born from the green of its surroundings and the authenticity of its structures. Green- Tulum Cabanas& Gardens, in the heart of Tulum, the last virgin stretch in the Riviera Maya. The hotel has 13 artisan cabanas with two floors, a total of 26 rooms. The surroundings are unbeatable, a natural paradise of flora and fauna, with secret nooks were one can devour a book, chat by candle light or simply close your eyes....and feel the Mayan magnetism. The swimming pool makes the hot sunny days a desired element, in order to dive into the cool water, take a "siesta" in one of the sun beds and ask for a cocktail at dusk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Green Tulum Cabanas & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Tulum Cabanas & Gardens Hotel Tulum
- Green Tulum Cabanas And Gardens