“David is awesome! I had so much fun with him, and now I kiteboard!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Morph Kiteboarding

Morph Kiteboarding
Av Tulum, Esq Centauro s/n, Tulum 77780, Mexico
52 1 984 114 95 24
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Morph Kiteboarding specializes in offering a safe , fun and professional kiteboarding experience to students of all levels. Our certified instructors are passionate about this sport and dedicated to doing everything we can to help you reach your kiting goals! We want you riding along side us in the Caribbean before you leave! Here at Morph kiteboarding we are serious about your safety and satisfaction! We want to give you the knowledge , skills and experience to enjoy kiteboarding where ever it may take you around the world!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities
San Francisco
“David is awesome! I had so much fun with him, and now I kiteboard!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

David is a fantastic guy, a true human being, humble, humorous, with a charisma and energy beyond borders. He can transform any experience into a magic moment. I took two 2h classes at Boardsports School in San Francisco with David as my instructor. What truly impressed me, is that even though I came for a beginners class, he was able to answer my advanced questions and convey a sense of confidence that I too can do it. Also, he would always be one or two steps ahead of my questions by providing additional knowledge that was relevant to my learning process before I even ask the question, which I was going to. David is an exceptional individual, a born leader. Finally, his kiteboarding is awe inspiring :)
Thibaud.

Visited July 2011

“TIme of my life!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2011

What an amazing experience! It made my vacation! Very professional instructors, IKO certified. It's located on a beautiful white sand beach in the small town of Tulum, and definitely the most fun you can have with your swim trunks on! Be prepared for a serious adrenaline rush and a feeling a utmost fulfillment when you learn to ride.

Visited May 2011
Calgary, Canada
“Morph= Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2011

I went to Tulum with my girlfriend for Kiteboarding lessons and had all of my expectations exceeded. I had had one lesson before in Maui so knew that I enjoyed the sport, but going to Morph brought my love to a whole new level.
David was my instrucor and cators the day to your skill set and comfort level. He knew I was anxious to get on the water, so did everything in his power to get me ready and out into the waves as efficiently as possible.
The beach is beautiful the facility is comfortable, equiptment in great shape, cost is very reasonable ( way cheaper than maui!) and instruction phenomenal. I would recommend this place to anyone and can't wait to get back..... next time for a longer stint.

Thanks David.

Visited April 2011
Monterrey, Mexico
“Excellent sports + super qualified instructors = great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2011

I had a wonderful experience during my kiteboarding lesson. I could tell my instructor (David) was not only very qualified but had a great sense of HOW to teach which is very important. Besides being a great school where security is very much taken into account, Morph also has an excellent atmosphere and even when the wind died down we hung out there for a while because everyone there is so cool. Being able to practice a sport in a place as incredible as Tulum is totally worth it!

Visited April 2011
“A great experience !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2011

I finaly decided to take kiteboarding lessons after 3years watching this sport on the beach ! Now the only thing going threw my mind is "When Will I do kitesurfing again?" . this experience was much of a challenge for me but Manolo was a great teacher , and made me want to experience this sport again ! I can't wait to come back kiteboarding in Tulum Beach ! I really recommend this sport to anyone and also recommend Morph, all the team is very friendly and makes you want to learn more about this amazing sport ! And the beach is more than beautiful ! A perfect spot ! Gracias Morph Team and also Manolo !