“Homemade, all natural delights!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Ice Cream
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
NYC
“Homemade, all natural delights!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

My boyfriend went loco for their hibiscus jugos (juice). I'm a popsicle lover so this place was right on target for us. First night I got their coconut, 2nd night I tried their pistacchio. Both equally yummy. Their attendants speak English and are sooo nice. They even showed us what hibiscus leaves are. Everything is homemade and all natural. When you order their juice, make sure to get the largest one because it's only P20 ~ <$2, and super ginormous! Go here everyday you're in Tulum!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

London
“Great ice creams and juices super friendly service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

We went there almost every day while we were in Tulum. The ice creams are delish, also the juices and cold coconut. Everyone is super friendly and they give great service. The garden at the back is super cute. We loved it!

Visited November 2012
New York City, New York
“Great place for homemade paletas (popsicles) and ice cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Oh man this place had us back every day of the trip after we discovered it on the main drag in Tulum. The owner and staff are all engaging, fun and welcoming people. They make you feel right at home. Then you look at the twenty or so varieties of homemade, magical popsicles, along with the delicious ice cream, and eat way more than you should. My favorite was the vanilla/chocolate/pecan ice cream, followed by the mango and chile syrup paleta. So great. Go try something different every day -- you'll love sitting in the charming courtyard out back getting a belly full of special sugary goodness.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hong Kong, China
“Delicious and good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

We had so much ice-creams for 3 weeks in the region...

My ranking would be
1. Corsi @ Playa del Carmen
2. Cool @ Isla Mujeres
3. Flor de Michoacan @ Tulum
4. Cozumel Palace / Panna e Cioccolato @ Tulum
5. Aldos @ Playa del Carmen

The gelato was delicious and very reasonable. It probably was the cheapest we got in the whole region. The ice pop (coco & chocolate that we got) was just so-so though. Only 3 samples of the gelato were allowed but the staff was very friendly and welcoming. The back terrace was beautiful.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Jersey, USA
“Gelato and ice pops”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

We stopped here twice during our trip. My husband tried the strawberry and Oreo gelatos. He like them both, but claimed to like the gelato from another establishment a little better. I had the coconut ice pop the first time and fell in love. The second time I tried one that was bright red and orange. I had no idea what flavor, but I was attracted to the bright colors. Well it was gross! It was super salty. I'm thinking it was a gazpacho pop or something like that. So I threw it out and I purchased a pineapple ice pop. It was even better than the coconut!

The staff are really friendly and there is a great little garden in the back where you can enjoy your dessert. You can't beat the prices. I think the gelato was 25 pesos and the ice pops were 15 pesos.

• Visited April 2012