“Terrific restaurant. Must try” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #42 of 204 restaurants in Tulum
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
“Terrific restaurant. Must try”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Delicious pasta and wonderful staff. Had dinner here twice in 4 days with my children. Did not realize the restaurant was cash only until after we sat down and ordered drinks. Hostess told us not to worry and that we can return the next day to pay for the meal. We still reminisce about the meal now that we are home.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

84% Recommend
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“About as Italian as Sauerkraut!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Everything about this restaurant left me feeling cheated. The Italian wine list seemed overpriced for the quality offered; our meal was tasteless and bland; and the bill was the most expensive we've had since arriving in Tulum. If this was a taste of Italy, I'm not hungry

New York, New York, United States
“Delicious and authentic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

The food was delicious, one of the best Italian meals I have had since I lived in Florence. The service was excellent and I loved the look and feel of the restaurant.

Visited February 2013
Munka-Ljungby, Skåne Län, Sweden
“Fantastic atmosphere, sooo italian!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

First time I visited the place was in sept 2012, and second some days ago. The place is awsome, and it shows on the number of parking cars outside. The best is the antipasto plate every quest gets before the food. LOVELY focaccia and many other good things.

Visited February 2013
Gilbert, AZ
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

The entrance to Posada Margherita was beautiful! And when you got to the seating area it looked very enchanting. We ordered drinks and a nice man sat down and explained their menu to us. They had just a few choices but they were all freshly made.
The they brought out a long dish of appetizers, then dinner.
My husband had the fish of the night Vera Cruz style, he loved it. I had the shrimp pasta.. It was really good. We finished up with tiramisu that was light and delicious a great finish to a great meal!
I definitely would return on my next visit to Tulum!