“One of the nicest dining experiences ever” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #44 of 215 Restaurants in Tulum
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Denver, Colorado
“One of the nicest dining experiences ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

after some cocktails, I mistakenly doused my delicious pasta with salt, thinking it was parmesan cheese, ruining the dish. The hostess asked if anything was wrong, since I left the pasta untouched, I did devour the excellent lobster, however. I explained my mistake, and she offered to bring me another dish. When I declined, she came back a few moments later and invited us to dine with them again at their expense. I was blown away by this unexpected generosity. We had another fabulous meal the next night. They refused to take any money, not even tip or wine, which I offered to pay for. Delicious food, great people.

Visited November 2012

New York City, New York
“Excellent drinks, Excellent meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Our party of six dined on a Monday evening at Posada Margherita. Restaurant was very busy.
We enjoyed evrything from the apetizer to the dessert. Alessandro was our serverand he was awesome, very helpful for reccomandations on wine, apetizers , entrees and desserts.
Entire experience was enjoyable and food was very good. Worth the visit if you are in Tulum. Thanks again Alex

• Visited November 2012
Toronto
“Don't get the hype”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

No flavour, just beautiful setting....too bad the food is not good. Very nice service though.
If you want mediocre food at an expensive price, this is the place for you

Visited November 2012
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Excellent Food, Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

This was one of my best meals in Mexico. Food was excellent, service was great and prices are reasonable. Ambiance is very relaxed and welcoming. All pasta is home-made and everything is super-fresh. Definitely a must-do in Tulum. Make sure you come hungry (portion sizes are large)

• Visited December 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Fantastic!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

We went as a family group of 6 the last time we went there and it was perfect (as was the time before that but I was not a member then ;) They made our pasta to order, not only cooked but made my pasta to order and it was perfect, with the fresh prawns, the talented kitchen crew, and the manager/owner who is a delight, this place is a must visit!

• Visited February 2012