My family stayed here for 10 days (November 4-14) and I liked almost everything in this hotel.
First of all - weather was PERFECT!!!
We went with our 9 year old son, he LOVED the kids club and Mini Disco - Thanks to Claudia, Sophie, Chris!!!
Resort is beautiful, clean and well kept. I liked a few minutes walk to the beach (do some exercise :) or u can get the little cart ride. You can always find free lounge chairs on a beach - no problem.
Rooms are good size and very clean - no smelly at all.
Food was very good, with good variety (not great, I am comparing to other all-inclusive resorts, that we've been previously).
Lots of pools, some of them with bars (all very clean too) - all along your path to the beach.
Staff is very friendly, fun and hardworking. Pre-shows and night shows are very entertaining and fun too.
The only thing we didn't like - there is rocks in a water. Not a lot, but kind of unexpected, when you walk there. Much less rocks in a water - is on a right side of the beach. This is the only negative thing I can say about this beautiful resort (but, I guess, this is just a nature of its location on a beach).
Overall it was a great vacation and a great value for what we paid. Thanks, Grand Sunset Princess!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This All Inclusive Resort is located in the stunning Riviera Maya. The hotel is perfect for an unforgettable vacation thanks to its magnificent surroundings. The style of the hotel's architecture blends in with and respects the environment. The interior decor and ample functional outdoor spaces provide the setting for a fantastic vacation.The hotel features VIP areas, such as the Platinum Suites and the Laguna Romance Villas. They are privately located and offer exclusive services, including two Platinum lounges serving continental breakfasts, aperitifs, and premium drinks, along with a concierge, 24-hour room service, a private pool with waiters, and a water circuit in the spa.Grand Sunset Princess Hotel has seven restaurants specializing in food from a wide range of cultures, including Asian, Latin American, Mediterranean, and European. Each restaurant has its own unique feel and a few of them are located directly by the sea.After crossing the spacious lobby, you'll come to the Grand Sunset Princess, located near Playa del Carmen. The hotel features a total of twelve sparkling pools and some have an adjoining Jacuzzi. There are more than thirty specialty restaurants and bars, a lounge and a beautiful beach facing the majestic Caribbean ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com so you can book your Grand Sunset Princess All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Sunset Princess All Suites Resort And Spa
- Grand Sunset Princess All Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Grand Sunset Princess Hotel
- Grand Sunset Princess Review
- Grand Sunset Princess Mexico
- Grand Sunset Princess Resort
- Grand Sunset Princess All Suites Resort & Spa Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico