My family stayed here for 10 days (November 4-14) and I liked almost everything in this hotel.
First of all - weather was PERFECT!!!
We went with our 9 year old son, he LOVED the kids club and Mini Disco - Thanks to Claudia, Sophie, Chris!!!
Resort is beautiful, clean and well kept. I liked a few minutes walk to the beach (do some exercise :) or u can get the little cart ride. You can always find free lounge chairs on a beach - no problem.
Rooms are good size and very clean - no smelly at all.
Food was very good, with good variety (not great, I am comparing to other all-inclusive resorts, that we've been previously).
Lots of pools, some of them with bars (all very clean too) - all along your path to the beach.
Staff is very friendly, fun and hardworking. Pre-shows and night shows are very entertaining and fun too.
The only thing we didn't like - there is rocks in a water. Not a lot, but kind of unexpected, when you walk there. Much less rocks in a water - is on a right side of the beach. This is the only negative thing I can say about this beautiful resort (but, I guess, this is just a nature of its location on a beach).
Overall it was a great vacation and a great value for what we paid. Thanks, Grand Sunset Princess!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelTravel.com and BookIt.com so you can book your Grand Sunset Princess All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Sunset Princess All Suites Resort And Spa
- Grand Sunset Princess All Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Grand Sunset Princess Hotel
- Grand Sunset Princess Review
- Grand Sunset Princess Mexico
- Grand Sunset Princess Resort
- Grand Sunset Princess All Suites Resort Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico