I travelled and stayed at this hotel in May 2012 with a friend after deciding we needed an girly break away, after hunting high and low for the right hotel for us I could not be happier that we decided on Grand Riviera Princess.
From the moment we arrived the staff were very warm and welcoming which was just what we needed after a long flight. On arrival our room was upgraded & our luggage was taken by staff which they delivered to our room.
Room was fantastic with two double beds, walk in wardrobe, a lovely large clean bathroom including a shower and separate juccuzzi, and fridge was full of soft and alcoholic drinks. Cleaner took care of our room each day leaving us towel art which looked great.
The grounds were maintained to a very high standard and looked great every day.
Not short of pools at this hotel either, always sunbeds to be found.
Beach was nice and if you can defiantly try out the privilege area of the beach, the sunbeds are comfortable and staff fantastic, you do need to get up or lift a finger for a single thing as they bring you drinks and food all day long!
Restaurants are great too, didn't have one bad meal and always found something to eat and we are fussy eaters.
Try out the onside nightclub has a great atmosphere.
All in all we both had a fantastic holiday and I can honestly say I haven't yet been on another holiday that lives up to the Princess.... I hope to return soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Riviera Princess All Suites Resort & Spa is located on the stunning Riviera Maya, just three kilometers from the famous Playa Del Carmen, in beautiful surrounds, with large and spacious natural parks and the delight of a good tropical weather. Besides our fascinating beach, renowned for the clear water and splendid sea beds, typical of the east end of the Yucatan Peninsula, the Hotel invites you to discover the huge wealth of the archaeological remains of the Maya culture in this area. After crossing the spacious lobby the splendid "Paseo de los Dioses" is reached, which invites the costumers to discover the charm of the hotel. It is a gift to our senses to enjoy all our facilities that can be found to our left and right on the way to the marvelous beach awaiting for everybody at the way of the pleasant stroll.Opened in December 2007, Grand Riviera Princess offers 674 fully equipped rooms with a range of services that give the clients a variety of possibilities to choose from: Junior Suite, Junior Suite Deluxe (some with direct pool access), Platinum Suites and Laguna Villa Suites (ideal for the most romantic honeymoon).A fascinating Spa is offered to all the clients, and the most complete activity program during day and night. A range of services in the varied and international selection of top quality food provide the perfect counterpoint when sharing moments of peace and calm with excellent meals in beautiful and inviting specially decorated surrounds, some of which are by the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Grand Riviera Princess All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Riviera Princess All Suites Resort And Spa
- Grand Riviera Princess All Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Grand Riviera Princess Hotel
- Grand Riviera Princess All Suites Resort & Spa Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico