My wife and I vacationed at this resort from March 2nd to the 9th. We had a great time, loved the resort. We read some of the reviews before we left and went there without any expectations. I thought instead of giving you how wonderful our holiday was I would give some insite to enjoying your vacation.
1. Buy beer on the bus - You are starting your vacation. Say hi to everyone on the bus with you.
2. Don't worry about luggage. If there is two of you one head to the line up to check in and the other head to the lobby bar and get drinks while you wait.
3. Don't wait for the bell hop to bring your luggage to your room. You could be there waiting for sometime (cuts into tanning time). Drag it with you. If your room is close to the beach, stop at the party pool and grab a drink.
4. Very important - your room key turns on the lights. Slide the key in from the top.
5. If your mini bar doesn't have want you want look for the house keeping carts and they are more than happy to get what you need.
6. We went for dinner early at around 7 - 7:30 and the food was good and line up was minimal or not at all.
7.Have a great time. Make it your holiday, don't sweat the small stuff. Life could be worse - you could be at work!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Riviera Princess All Suites Resort & Spa is located on the stunning Riviera Maya, just three kilometers from the famous Playa Del Carmen, in beautiful surrounds, with large and spacious natural parks and the delight of a good tropical weather. Besides our fascinating beach, renowned for the clear water and splendid sea beds, typical of the east end of the Yucatan Peninsula, the Hotel invites you to discover the huge wealth of the archaeological remains of the Maya culture in this area. After crossing the spacious lobby the splendid “Paseo de los Dioses” is reached, which invites the costumers to discover the charm of the hotel. It is a gift to our senses to enjoy all our facilities that can be found to our left and right on the way to the marvelous beach awaiting for everybody at the way of the pleasant stroll.Opened in December 2007, Grand Riviera Princess offers 674 fully equipped rooms with a range of services that give the clients a variety of possibilities to choose from: Junior Suite, Junior Suite Deluxe (some with direct pool access), Platinum Suites and Laguna Villa Suites (ideal for the most romantic honeymoon).A fascinating Spa is offered to all the clients, and the most complete activity program during day and night. A range of services in the varied and international selection of top quality food provide the perfect counterpoint when sharing moments of peace and calm with excellent meals in beautiful and inviting specially decorated surrounds, some of which are by the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, getaroom.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Grand Riviera Princess All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Riviera Princess All Suites Resort And Spa
- Grand Riviera Princess All Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Grand Riviera Princess Hotel
- Grand Riviera Princess All Suites Resort & Spa Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico