I would like to think that my husband and I are well traveled and have stayed at some really swanky places, however Rosewood Mayakoba is beyond comparison to any place we have ever been. We were amazed by the creative layout of the resort, giving a private feel to each suite and guest. We arrived and our room was not ready yet so we spent the morning at the spa. My husband got a massage, loved it, and I being pregnant (first trimester) opted to just lounge at the pool. The spa was beautiful and offered many different amentities to the guest. We were then transfered to our overwater lagoon suite. Words cannot describe how incredible this suite was. We loved everything about it, probably the outside shower and personal plunge pool the most. Sitting on the deck with my morning tea was one of the highlights as well. The food at the various restaurants was excellent as well as the exclusive service. It really does live up to its reputation and price tag. You get what you pay for. The whole first day I kept asking my husband, when can we come back??? I would highly recommend this resort to anyone wanting a beyond luxurious vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosewood Mayakoba is situated on the Riviera Maya. This luxury resort in Mexico offers spacious suites and is located south of Cancun and north of the charming seaside village of Playa del Carmen.Surrounded by the emerald embrace of the jungle and caressed by warm Carribbean breezes, is a resort of rare luxury and indulgence. Rosewood Mayakoba is imbued with the unique spirit of Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula. A journey to this serene world, immersed in the dense green perfume of the jungle, captivates the soul with unimaginable tropical beauty,and pure, simple refinement. The ecological enclave of Mayakobá is a new, enlightened model of true luxury hospitality that celebrates the land without compromising it. Mayakoba embraces the government restrictions on development and mangrove preservation which has always been a top priority for the developers and designers. The Madrid-based construction company OHL, with 25 years of experience in Mexico, owned the land for many years before choosing how to build upon it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rosewood Mayakoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Mayakoba Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Rosewood Mayakoba Playa Del Carmen
- Rosewood Mayakoba Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico