Great service, beautiful grounds, nice beach. Nice touches at pool. Sushi restaurant under the stars with some quality tequila is lovely. Can be a tad pricey (breakfast buffett for example is about $35pp). For these prices, they could have just thrown in the mini-bar or the sodas. Use Tripadvisor for Playa del Carmen restaurants over their list for in town restaurants. Can drink the water, they also provided bottle water, same electricity as USA. not a wide beach, but can walk a long way in either direction and we did, and this was one of the better beaches (in the immediate walking area). Golf as well. Again, great grounds and amazing service make this worthwhile. I would recommend it, and likely go back - it is worth a splurge. Kid friendly, but seems to be more for adults.
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Mayakoba Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Rosewood Mayakoba Hotel
- Rosewood Mayakoba Playa Del Carmen
- Rosewood Mayakoba Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosewood Mayakoba is situated on the Riviera Maya. This luxury resort in Mexico offers spacious suites and is located south of Cancun and north of the charming seaside village of Playa del Carmen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Olotels, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Rosewood Mayakoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.