Came here for a wedding and was blown away. Even the simplest rooms are suites with their own plunge pool, outdoor shower, rooftop deck. Service is on point. The resort is very spread out, and quiet. They rent bikes for free or will pick you up in a golf cart within minutes. Much of the natural landscape has been preserved, so you'll see lizards sunning outside your door and hear/see birds of all kinds. There are waterways with boats around the resort. The spa is another treat and the sauna, steam room, etc can be used by any guest without booking a service. The massage, though, was one of the best I have ever gotten. The restaurants are very pricey, FYI, but lucky for us, the wedding festivities included most of our dinners and drinks. This resort is really about as good as it can get!
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Mayakoba Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Rosewood Mayakoba Hotel
- Rosewood Mayakoba Playa Del Carmen
- Rosewood Mayakoba Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosewood Mayakoba is situated on the Riviera Maya. This luxury resort in Mexico offers spacious suites and is located south of Cancun and north of the charming seaside village of Playa del Carmen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Rosewood Mayakoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.