After viewing many villas on VRBO, I thought I was "settling" for the sake of the budget by renting this condo. Boy I was wrong. The complex is beautiful, well maintained and the staff is wonderful. The location is perfect, especially with the use of the VIP card for the Reef Club, which is beautiful, fun and right across the street. The beach there is gorgeous. My condo Coral 108 must be the nicest in the complex. The décor is beautiful, the master bed is a cloud, and the "extras" were generous. Walks right out to the pool.
Unfortunately, my young adult "children" brought some drama for which I apologize. Claudia with BRIC vacation rentals and her staff were more kind, generous and tolerant than I have ever experienced in the United States. She and her staff literally escorted me around the area to help me find my loved one, which turned out fine. I hope they will have me back-minus the "kids", as I was privileged to stay there and meet such wonderful people in such a beautiful environment. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It’s always a pleasure to guide the ones that are looking for a luxury yet affordable vacation in Playa del Carmen.Playa del Carmen it’s just the place to be while on vacation, it features first world facilities with an authentic Mexican taste, dressed with a multicultural ambiance.Our peaceful beautiful condo complex is located in Playacar, a gated community with 24/7 security with a paradisiacal Caribbean landscape; just 15 min walking or 5 min driving distance from the well known 5th avenue. Paseo del Sol features its own lighted and complimentary tennis court, Gym, sauna, free parking, the largest and most beautiful pool in the area and beach club right across de street.All the condominiums are fully air conditioned and furnished, spacious living room, ceiling fans, linens and towels, bottled drinking water, fully equipped kitchen (microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker, cookware, dishes, dishwasher), cable tv, dvd player, iron/ironing board combo, washer/dryer and very large balcony, terrace or either rooftop.All points considered, Paseo del Sol is a good choice for those who want the convenience of a fully equipped condo and all the tourist services you are likely to need, both in Playacar and Playa del Carmen.I would love to understand your needs in order to provide with the best option for vacations, I have a solution for every single need and budget.Please write or call me at any time, I’m always available to assist you. Best regards ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Encanto Paseo del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encanto Paseo Del Sol Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Encanto Paseo Del Sol Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico