“Diving with Diversity!...Playa del Carmen!” 5 of 5 stars

+52 984 135 8885
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Diversity Diving is a dynamic & full service dive center with the primary focus on safety, personal service, and of course fun! After all, this is what drives most of us to take the plunge, no? If you are looking for fantastic diving or snorkeling on the Playa reefs, spectacular walls in Cozumel or the mystic waters of the ancient Maya cenotes or a personalized package of diving courses... Diversity Diving is what you have been looking for. Inform about our GoPro opportunities and instructor level training. "You come as a guest, you leave as a friend"
Calgary, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Diving with Diversity!...Playa del Carmen!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Thought I'd share our experience with Diversity. They were recommended to us by a former divermaster we had met in Playa and we weren't let down. Carlos was excelente!! He was very communicative and followed up with us on every occasion even though communications was limited while we stayed at our all-inclusive in Playacar. Carlos prided himself on ensuring we were always looked after with the divemasters and other crew members. We dove off the cost of Playa and as well, a couple of dives off of Cozumel. The experiences were all very positive and we'll be using Carlos and his team when we return...and we KNOW we'll be back!! :o)

Visited January 2013

Nijverdal, The Netherlands
3 attraction reviews
“perfect learning”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

just got back from mexico
carlos and luis did a great job.
we did the open water course and they explained it perfectly.
cant give it a better review for me it was 200%.
greetings nick

Visited September 2012
Homewood, Alabama
“June 4, 2012”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

I just got back today from PDC. I dived two days with Diversity Diving and found the service exceptional. I was picked up at my resort on time each day and then they paid for a taxi to return me to the resort. Did ocean dives, 2 tanks, one day with Louis "NoNo" as the DM with one other diver on the boat. Then did two Cenote dives with Phillipe as the DM and I was the only diver. On the ocean dives there were other boats in the area but none with only 2 paying divers aboard. Let me warn you that the boat ride to the site is quick as it is not far offshore. Don't let yourself get rushed in preparing your equipment. The Cenote dives included the entrance fee and lunch, a sandwich. We got there before any other divers, got the best set up spot and were first in the water with no rushing.

Visited June 2012
Pasadena
11 attraction reviews
“Awesome dives and guide”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

Luis was my guide on all 4 dives in Playa and he was fantastic. Carlos picked me up from my condo every day of my dives and did a great job arranging my dives on Cozumel. I would have like him to have been more prepared to complete my Enriched Air certification. I had arrange to check out with Diversity Diving a month in advance and felt like Carlos did not really know or begin to make arrangements for that check out until I actually arrived. I preferred the dives in Playa as I found having to drag dive gear across to Cozumel on the ferry a real pain. However, the Blue Angel dive shop did a great job taking care of me once I arrived at the ferry dock in Cozumel. Overall, a very professional dive shop and I felt they took their time with me. I was not rushed through any step of my dives and the guys on the boat really helped out carrying the heavy stuff! thanks to all at Diversity Diving

Visited April 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Professional and Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

This was my first time diving with Diversity, Carlos and his crew are fantastic! I did 8 dives in four days, I can't give these guys enough praise. I'm already organizing a trip for next year for my dive club! Huge thanks to Carlos and Leo for making this solo diver feel like part of the team.

Visited March 2012