we have been members for about 15 years, and truly love coming back "home". of course things have changed over the years, some good , some not so good! While we certainly understand the reasoning behind opening up the resort to all-inclusive, and points and such, we feel that the "owners" are really getting the short end of the deal. We pay the maintenance fee each year and for what do we get??? the all-inclusive is very very reasonable, and much times less than what the yearly fees are. Yes we love always getting our same unit, for 2 weeks in a row no less, but feel that the company has lost touch with owners. Even the wait staff seems to cater more to the "bands" faster, more attentive than owners, and many of the wonderful staff we had known for years have also left. We just hope management starts listening to the "members" the people who have loved coming here for Years... and generations after generation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Haciendas(R) Just 10 minutes from Playa del Carmen, this enchanting beachfront resort has architecture and gardens inspired by the grand old haciendas of the Yucatan. Enjoy fine dining, activities and many other amenities with the REFINE All-Inclusive package. The Royal Haciendas(R) is proof that dreams come true. Imagine, the best in beachfront living quietly nestled within Riviera Maya's most prestigious oceanfront golf community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Royal Haciendas All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Haciendas Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Haciendas Hotel
- Royal Haciendas Playa Del Carmen
- The Royal Haciendas All Inclusive Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico