Spent 2 weeks here, one week oceanfront and one in the lock off bedroom. Both rooms were clean, fresh, and well maintained. The food in the palapa, which has an amazing view, is above average by hotel standards.
Beach is no a swimming beach but has a fun shallow water reef. Pure white sand. Staff are friendly. A bit isolated but it is self contained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Haciendas(R) Just 10 minutes from Playa del Carmen, this enchanting beachfront resort has architecture and gardens inspired by the grand old haciendas of the Yucatan. Enjoy fine dining, activities and many other amenities with the REFINE All-Inclusive package. The Royal Haciendas(R) is proof that dreams come true. Imagine, the best in beachfront living quietly nestled within Riviera Maya's most prestigious oceanfront golf community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Royal Haciendas All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Haciendas Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Haciendas Hotel
- Royal Haciendas Playa Del Carmen
- The Royal Haciendas All Inclusive Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico