We have stayed at The Royal Haciendas several times and truly enjoy our experience. The rooms are beautiful, the beach is calm and fantastic.....and the pool, need we say anymore. At 3 o'clock its pool time for happy hour. We are in the 1st Phase and the bartenders are wonderful!!!!! We choose not to be inclusive, just not our thing. But our Easter meal at Los Murales was wonderful, we had a party of 13 and reserve their private room for our guest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Haciendas(R) is proof that dreams come true. Imagine, the best in beachfront living quietly nestled within Riviera Maya's most prestigious oceanfront golf community. Experience the elegance of Old Mexico and the sophistication of a resort with personalized service, swimming pools for kids and adults, restaurants, a spa and so much more. Play a Nick Price championship golf course nearby. Take a five-minute taxi ride to Playa del Carmen, the Caribbean's most cosmopolitan city. You can have it all - so close to your spacious, deluxe two-bedroom Master suite with all the services of a fine hotel. Just 10 minutes from Playa del Carmen, this enchanting beachfront resort has architecture and gardens inspired by the grand old haciendas of the Yucatan. Enjoy fine dining, activities and many other creature comforts with the REFINE All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Royal Haciendas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Haciendas Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Haciendas Hotel
- Royal Haciendas Playa Del Carmen
- The Royal Haciendas Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico