We just got back from a week's vacation at the Royal Haciendas in Playa del Carmen. My Husband and I were invited down by my Cousin and his wife, who are owners. This was our first trip.
From the time we stepped foot onto the property, until the day we disembarked to fly back home to Charlotte, NC, our stay was "perfect!"
All the four of us had to worry about was where to eat, what to drink and did we want to go to the beach or the pool first!!!! That is what I call a VACATION!
The staff was WONDERFUL and worked extremely hard to make sure our every need was met!
My Husband and I took advantage of the spa and had fantastic massages and a very lovely and relaxing experience.
If anyone is looking for "a little piece of heaven on earth" the Royal Haciendas is the place!
We will be back!
Gracias to all of the wonderful staff!!!
Ron & Diane Harrelson
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Haciendas Hotel
- The Royal Haciendas Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Haciendas Hotel
- Royal Haciendas Playa Del Carmen
- The Royal Haciendas Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious and comfortable, the tastefully decorated and fully furnished two-bedroom, two-bathroom villas sleep up to six people and offer 1,613.07 square feet of living space for you and your family (Flexivilla 1,332.46 ft2 and Terrace & Balcony 280.61 ft2). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Royal Haciendas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.